Sunday, April 20, 2008

Omg Omg 28 June 2008!!!!


Im not sure anyone of you aware of this important date or not...

but for me...i was aware since yesterday afternoon, which makes excited and guilty at the same time...im still exciting because it is GACY CAO's 1ST EVER CONCERT!!! I will sure go to see him no matter how!!! He is my SUPER SUPER IDOL OF THE CENTURY, u know???? Im feeling guilty is because this news seems to be released in February, as his SUPER DUPLE FANZ....i was stupidly bz with my stupid work until i got no time to read entertainment news...damn...!!!

Well, 28th June..still around 2 months to go...many things can happen...which....i will tell in new few upcoming blogs...i guess...now im trying to gather more information on that concert...ticket price is most important...hopefully...hopefully...i can get the front seat...

dialog between me and my husband:
me: we will go together ya...
hb: get the cheapest price enuff lar, you can still see him as tiny as your baby finger..
me: ......
hb: no much diff one...if u take the front seat..u can only see him as your index finger..
me: well, no worries..i will get you the baby finger seat...but for me, i will sit the front..its ok if we sit separately,dear..

see how important it is....Ah Cao, wait for me ya..i hope that i have chance to sing the song "梁山伯与朱丽叶" with you on stage...wakakakakaka.....

No comments: